Friday, April 3, 2020

Poppy Border Set new release April 3, 2020




Hello,

Today's post is using this brand new Art Impressions Bible Journaling stamp 5273 - Poppy Border Set. It also includes a few tips. Compare the first picture  to the second picture and you can see a big difference between using the Golden Absorbent Ground primer before you stamp on your bible page. I'm going to make sure I use the primer first always after this mistake. The color hardly moved without the ground. Another tip is to watch the owner/creator of Art Impressions stamps Bonnie Krebs tutorials on YouTube. That is how I have learned. My final tip is use your cutting plate (see the third photo) if you don't have an acrylic block big enough for these border stamps. It worked perfectly for stamping.

Thanks for stopping by!  Supplies used:

5273 - Poppy Border Set5137 - DB Pen Set 10PK - Bonnie's Favorites Set 15078 - Ai Bible Protector SheetWCBRUSHF1 - WC Brush Flat 1BIBLE - ESV Single Column Journaling Bible

Guest Designing for Art Impressions March 31, 2024

  Hello, It's been a while since I posted on my blog. I get to be a guest designer on the Art Impressions blog this weekend and was insp...