Sunday, January 6, 2019

Bible Journaling January 6, 2019





Hello All!

Anyone else have a New Year's resolution to spend more time bible journaling, like me?  I love making cards and giving them away, but it's nice I will have something to keep in my family and pass along to future generations. Art Impressions has a wonderful line of bible journaling stamps available now and I'm sure more new ones will be made in the future.

I made this first page (on the right) after watching one of Bonnie Kreb's videos on YouTube but when I created the page with the little boy stamp, I added the yellow flowers to the page on the right to tie the pages together.  If you bible journal and post on Instagram, please follow me and use the hashtag: #biblejournaling so we can encourage each other.  Thanks!


Guest Designing for Art Impressions March 31, 2024

  Hello, It's been a while since I posted on my blog. I get to be a guest designer on the Art Impressions blog this weekend and was insp...