Saturday, January 19, 2019

Watercolor Weekend January 19, 2019





Hello,

I made this card for the Art Impressions Watercolor Weekend using stamps from the Bible Journaling line. I stamped the well from the 5068 - Living Water Set using sepia then African violet. I did stamp it off on paper first.  I pulled the color out of the lines.  Next I stamped the little pot from the 5067 - Gates of Righteousness Set in the sepia and African violet. I used Tombow markers 947 and 977 to color in the pot from the palette.  I added the leaves by stamping the ivy from the 5073 - Bible Foliage Set in 177 and the flowers from the 5074 - Bible Flower Set in English red and then added water to them. I added the large and small grass stamps from the 5073 - Bible Foliage Set and pulled the color up and out.  I stamped the bird in sepia from the 5068 Living Water Set, then added more sepia and English red from the palette. I painted the roof of the well in 249 and the rope in 977 from the palette. I painted the ground in the 249 also.  I used the sepia and African violet mixed to add the shadows to the well bottom.  I used 528 and a lot of water to paint in the sky. The last thing I did was sign it and add that little heart graffiti with the letters TF (for my husband Tad) in it because today just happens to be our 39th wedding anniversary.

Have a great weekend, I know I'm going to have a fun one!

Be sure to check out my Art Impressions Watercolor Guest Designer teammates' beautiful work! Tricia Kennedy @Triciadollkennedy and Tricia Obin @Tobin0971 You can find more inspiration by following me on my Instagram account here.

Supplies used:




Guest Designing for Art Impressions March 31, 2024

  Hello, It's been a while since I posted on my blog. I get to be a guest designer on the Art Impressions blog this weekend and was insp...