Thursday, April 23, 2020

New Ai Challenge Girlfriends April 23, 2020


Hello,

How fun is this new 5280 - Practically Perfect girlfriends set? It sure was fun to watercolor! There are new challenges on the Art Impressions blog and their Facebook page and you can win one of five $15 gift certificates. I used my Molotov masking pen to put white areas throughout, like the dots on the pants and shirt, before I started watercoloring. Afterwards, I just rubbed it off. The set comes with three great sentiments, too.

Thanks for checking out my blog!  Supplies used:

 5280 - Practically Perfect Set5063 - Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies5132 - Tag Stitched Dies5137 - DB Pen Set 10PK - Bonnie's Favorites Set 1Tim Holtz Glass Media MatStrathmore - 9 x 12 Watercolor Paper Pad - 12 SheetsWCBRUSH1 - WC Brush NO. 1Wink of Stella Glitter Clear Brush Pen - Clear2.0 MM Molotow Grafx Art Masking Liquid Pump Marker

Guest Designing for Art Impressions March 31, 2024

  Hello, It's been a while since I posted on my blog. I get to be a guest designer on the Art Impressions blog this weekend and was insp...