Thursday, April 2, 2020

Art Impressions Poppy Border New Release April 2, 2020


Hello,

Have you seen the beautiful, new Bible Journaling release from Art Impressions? So many great stamps and dies you can use in your bibles or on cards. I made this card by first stamping the frame from the 5203 - Ornate Frames Set inked in 228. I inked the flowers from the new 5273 - Poppy Border Set after inking the greenery in 228 and the flowers in 885. I pulled the color out of the lines, then I added more color to the foliage in a mix of colors from the palette, 173, 177, and 249. I colored the frame in with 228 on the palette. I added more orange 905 and red 885 from the palette to the flowers. I used the fine tip of the 993 pen to the centers of the flowers, then I used a black extra fine point pen to add the stamens. I used blue 526 on the palette to color around everything and inside the frame. I stamped the sentiments from the 5228 - SBC Exclusive Daisies Set in Versa Fine black ink.  I fussy cut it out with scissors and used foam to adhere it to my background pieces cut out with the Rectangle Rounded Corner A2 Dies and a die from the Oval Die Set.

Thank you for checking out my blog!  You can find more of my cards on my Instagram account here

Supplies used listed below:


Guest Designing for Art Impressions March 31, 2024

  Hello, It's been a while since I posted on my blog. I get to be a guest designer on the Art Impressions blog this weekend and was insp...