Thursday, April 30, 2020

I finally started a YouTube channel April 30, 2020




Hello,

I know it's taken a long time, but I have finally started a YouTube channel. I've been learning and I have actually posted my first video. Here's the link: https://youtu.be/GoFTRHUd6-I  Please don't expect an actual tutorial this time but next time, you can. I welcome your helpful critiques and look forward to improving.

I learned how to "watercolor the Art Impressions way" by watching my favorite artist - owner/creator of Art Impressions, Bonnie Krebs. Click here to see her tutorials. Her daughter Kendra Krebs also has tutorials and she is super talented as well. I am hoping to start off my tutorials at least twice a month for the Ai Watercolor Weekends which happen on the first and third weekends of every month. I hope you will subscribe to my channel.


Hello, I finally made a Halloween card this year and loved how it turned out. It's from the Art Impressions stamp set 5602  - Spooky Hou...