Friday, November 20, 2020

Ai Watercolor Weekend November 20, 2020

 



Hello,

It's almost Thanksgiving, my husband's most favorite holiday, so I thought I would make a Thanksgiving card for the Art Impressions Watercolor Weekend. It's been a while but I actually got a tutorial done on how I made it, here's the link to watch it on YouTube or watch it below: https://youtu.be/Zlp9C9Sf8WA




Supplies used:
4051 - WC Foliage Set 14963 - WC Fall SetArt Impressions - Watercolor Collection - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - Winding SceneArt Impressions - Watercolor Collection - Stamp and Die Set - BarnArt Impressions - Watercolor Collection - Stamp and Die Set - VillageArt Impressions - Watercolor Collection - Stamp and Die Set - Mini Foliage5059 - WC Harvest SetStrathmore - 9 x 12 Watercolor Paper Pad - 12 SheetsTonic Studios - Tim Holtz - Glass Media Mat5077 - Acrylic Block Set 4/pk - (2)1x1, 1.5x1.5, 3x44774 - Stamp Positioner5137 - DB Pen Set 10PK - Bonnie's Favorites Set 1WCBRUSH4 - WC Brush NO. 45063 - Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies

Guest Designing for Art Impressions March 31, 2024

  Hello, It's been a while since I posted on my blog. I get to be a guest designer on the Art Impressions blog this weekend and was insp...