Thursday, November 12, 2020

Ai Bible Journaling Release November 12, 2020

 



Hello,

I made this card with the brand new 5375 Grape Border stamp set.  It's so fun to color the grapes. I used my Misti and inked up the leaves first with the Tombow 177. After cleaning the stamp set, I inked up just the grapes and then re-stamped it a couple of times to get a good amount of the 909 on the grapes. I pulled the color out of the lines then added the 177 on the palette and added more green to the leaves. I used 055 on the palette to add that yellow to the edges of the leaves. I touched the creases of the grapes with the tip of the 909 pen to darken the grapes but I left some white on the grapes, also. I then used the Misti to stamp the gate from the 5067 after inking it in 565 then 969 and stamping it off on scratch paper. I pulled the color out of the lines then added the "grape vines" from the 4867 Foliage Set 2 inked in 177.  I pulled the color out and then stamped the dots (grapes) from the 5074 Bible Flower set inked in the 909. I dabbed at them with a wet brush tip. I painted in the gate leaving some white areas with the N45. I added some of it around the stones on the path, as well. I stamped the grass from the 4051 Foliage Set 1 inked in 177 and then pulled the color up and out. I added the little flowers also from the 5074 Bible Flower set inked in 055. The sky is 526. Lastly, I stamped the banner from the 5202 Scroll Set inked in 969 then pulled the color out of the lines. I added some of the 526 in areas and some 565 where the paper rolls under. I stamped the sentiment from that same scroll set inked in Archival black ink. I thought this would make a great Thanksgiving card. Hope you give it a try.

Supplies used:

Guest Designing for Art Impressions March 31, 2024

  Hello, It's been a while since I posted on my blog. I get to be a guest designer on the Art Impressions blog this weekend and was insp...