Friday, June 5, 2020

Ai Watercolor Weekend June 5, 2020



Hello,

This card was inspired by my oldest son's place in Colorado. He lives in a blue and white house with a barn, on four acres on a hill, with his wife and two daughters. He just finished creating an amazing swimming pond and the deer are always on his property. He pretty much lives in paradise. I grew up in Colorado and absolutely loved it. I thought this card would be good for my son's birthday card or even his anniversary. I made a tutorial on YouTube:




Here's a photo of the swimming pond and Aubrey's 13th birthday party.




Supplies used: 

5128 - As The Deer Set 5262 - WC Mini Cabins Set5137 - DB Pen Set 10PK - Bonnie's Favorites Set 15138 - DB Pen Set 10PK - Bonnie's Favorites Set 2Signo White Pigment Ink Gel Pen4774 - Stamp PositionerWCBRUSH4 - WC Brush NO. 4WCBRUSH1 - WC Brush NO. 1Canson XL WC Paper Pad4051 - WC Foliage Set 1WC Travel BoxTim Holtz Glass Media Mat5062 - Rounded Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies

Hello, I finally made a Halloween card this year and loved how it turned out. It's from the Art Impressions stamp set 5602  - Spooky Hou...