Saturday, May 16, 2020

Garden of Happy Wishes


Hello,

I made this card using the Scrapbook.com exclusive set by Art impression's Owner/Creator Bonnie Krebs 5229 - SBC Exclusive Hydrangeas Set.  It's a big set with lots of wonderful hydrangeas and sentiments. I stamped the largest flowers on Strathmore Bristol smooth paper in Archival black ink and then watercolored them with Arteza.com watercolor pens. I then stamped that flower that's on top with foam tape on a piece of Bristol paper and then I embossed the black ink and watercolored several layers of color then fussy cut it out when it was dry. The mason jar is a die and stamp set from the Greetery which is one of my new favorite companies. The string around the mason jar is also from the set. The label die and the sentiment are both from Art Impressions. I used the Double Stitched Rectangle Die for the background pieces.


Art Impressions - Clear Photopolymer Stamp Set - HydrangeasWCBRUSH1 - WC Brush NO. 1Memory MISTI 12 x 12 - Most Incredible Stamp Tool InventedRanger Ink - Archival Ink Pad - Jet BlackRanger Ink - Basics Embossing Powder - BlackWe R Memory Keepers - Tools - Quill Heat Gun5063 - Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies5132 - Tag Stitched Dies

Guest Designing for Art Impressions March 31, 2024

  Hello, It's been a while since I posted on my blog. I get to be a guest designer on the Art Impressions blog this weekend and was insp...