Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Friendship Bookmark Tutorial now on YouTube



Hello,

I created my first actual tutorial on YouTube but I didn't explain it step by step like Art Impressions owner/creator Bonnie Krebs does on her YouTube tutorials. I learned from her so be sure to watch her tutorials if you want to learn how to watercolor the Art Impressions way. Who knew there was so much work to creating tutorials? Everyone else makes it look so easy. I will practice and get better, I hope. I do welcome your tips, tricks and any constructive advice. Click here to watch it and please subscribe if you want to see more.



5223 - Bookmark Dies5261 - WC Large Birdhouse Set4903 - WC Sentiments Set5016 - WC Mini Critter Set5007 - WC Foliage Set 35126 - WC Foliage Set 45137 - DB Pen Set 10PK - Bonnie's Favorites Set 1Canson XL WC Paper Pad4774 - Stamp PositionerWCBRUSH4 - WC Brush NO. 45077 - Acrylic Block Set 4/pk - (2)1x1, 1.5x1.5, 3x4Tim Holtz Glass Media Mat


Hello, I finally made a Halloween card this year and loved how it turned out. It's from the Art Impressions stamp set 5602  - Spooky Hou...