Friday, June 19, 2020

Ai Watercolor Weekend June 19, 2020




Hello,

Summertime always has me pining for the beach so I made this beach card for the Art Impressions Watercolor Weekend. I watched Georgia Sommers tutorial on YouTube that taught me several things which I implemented in this card. Like how to use Molotow to mask off the white parts of the waves. I used the same color for the water that she used - Tombow 249 and I used the dot flowers from the 4052 - WC Flower Set to make the sand pebbles. I also used a Wink of Stella glitter pen like Georgia did to blend the lines of the water. If you haven't watched Georgia's tutorial yet, click here to see it.  I also created a tutorial on YouTube for this card:




Supplies used:

4052 - WC Flower Set 15069 - My Fortress Set5268 - Rugged Crosses Set2.0 MM Molotow Grafx Art Masking Liquid Pump Marker4774 - Stamp PositionerWCBRUSH4 - WC Brush NO. 4WCTAB - Watercolor Tablet5007 - WC Foliage Set 3

Hello, I finally made a Halloween card this year and loved how it turned out. It's from the Art Impressions stamp set 5602  - Spooky Hou...