Thursday, November 1, 2018

Watercolor Weekend November 3, 2018



Hello Watercolor Friends,

I love November!  I'm a Thanksgiving baby so it's always been a fun month for me. Thanksgiving is my husband Tad's favorite holiday, and we always enjoy cooking together for our family. I made this Thanksgiving card for the Art Impressions Watercolor Weekend  using the chair from the 4876 - Wooden Chair Mini Set, the pumpkin and the grass from the 5059 - WC Harvest Set, the bird from the 4966 - WC Bird Bath Set and a pot from the 4869 - WC Small Container Set.  The flowers are from the 4963 - WC Fall Set. Let someone know you are thankful for them and wish them a happy Thanksgiving!

See the total list of supplies I used below:
4876 - Wooden Chair Mini Set
5059 - WC Harvest Set
4869 - WC Small Container Set
4963 - WC Fall Set

Marvy LePlume II Pens used:
NO. 45 sepia

#4 Paint Brush
Watercolor Palette
I made this on Canson Watercolor paper.

Be sure to check out my Art Impressions Watercolor Guest Designer teammates' beautiful work! Tricia Kennedy @Triciadollkennedy and Tricia Obin @Tobin0971 You can find more inspiration by following me on my Instagram account here.

💙💙💙

Guest Designing for Art Impressions March 31, 2024

  Hello, It's been a while since I posted on my blog. I get to be a guest designer on the Art Impressions blog this weekend and was insp...