Friday, November 16, 2018

Watercolor Weekend November 17, 2018




Hello Watercolor Friends,

I made another Thanksgiving card for the Art Impressions Watercolor Weekend using the church and tree stamps from the 5058 - WC Church Set. The leaves on the trees is a stamp from the 4604 - Chest of Flowers Set and the grass is from the 4051 - Foliage Set 1.  I got the idea to do the stained glass windows from Jann Gray who does bible journaling videos on YouTube for Art Impressions. Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

See the total list of supplies I used below:
5058 - WC Church Set
4604 - Chest of Flowers
4051 - Foliage Set 1

Marvy LePlume II Pens used:
NO. 45 sepia
NO. 60 salvia blue

#4 Paint Brush
Watercolor Palette
I made this on Canson Watercolor paper.

Be sure to check out my Art Impressions Watercolor Guest Designer teammates' beautiful work! Tricia Kennedy @Triciadollkennedy and Tricia Obin @Tobin0971 You can find more inspiration by following me on my Instagram account here.

💙💙💙

Guest Designing for Art Impressions March 31, 2024

  Hello, It's been a while since I posted on my blog. I get to be a guest designer on the Art Impressions blog this weekend and was insp...