Friday, November 30, 2018

Watercolor Weekend December 1, 2018




Hello Watercolor Friends,

I have been busy making Christmas cards since I usually mail out 30-40 handmade cards. I imagined this farmer went out and cut his own tree and dragged it back with his tractor for this country Christmas card made for the Art Impressions Watercolor Weekend.  I used the tractor from the 5059 - WC Harvest Set and the barn and fence from the 5011 - WC Truck Mini Set.  The tree is from the 4960 - WC Fir Trees Set.  I added some sparkle to the snow with a Wink of Stella glitter pen.  I drew the little wreath on the barn using the fine tips of the Marvy pens.  I used a white Uni-ball Signo pigment pen to make the snow.

See the total list of supplies I used below:
5059 - WC Harvest Set
5011 - WC Truck Mini Set
4960 - WC Fir Trees Se

Marvy LePlume II Pens used:
NO. 45 sepia

#4 Paint Brush
Watercolor Palette
Wink of Stella glitter pen
Uni-ball Signo pigment pen

I made this on Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Cardstock.

Be sure to check out my Art Impressions Watercolor Guest Designer teammates' beautiful work! Tricia Kennedy @Triciadollkennedy and Tricia Obin @Tobin0971 You can find more inspiration by following me on my Instagram account here.

💙💙💙

Guest Designing for Art Impressions March 31, 2024

  Hello, It's been a while since I posted on my blog. I get to be a guest designer on the Art Impressions blog this weekend and was insp...