Friday, August 31, 2018

Watercolor Weekend September 1, 2018



Hello Watercolor Friends,

I am in love with Art Impression's brand new 5053 - WC Little Girls Set and there's also a brand new 5054 - WC Little Boys Set. Both are must haves.  Think of the possibilities!  All of our favorite Ai scenes can now have kids in them. I created this card for the bi-monthly Art Impressions Watercolor Weekend Roundup using the rock from the brand new 5055 - WC Sitting Places set, and the little sailboat from the new set 5057 - WC Boat Set.  The grass is from 5007 - WC Foliage Set 3.

See the total list of supplies I used below:
5053 - WC Little Girls Set
5055 - WC Sitting Places Set
5057 - WC Boat Set
5007 - WC Foliage Set 3

Marvy LePlume II Pens used:
NO. 45 sepia
NO. 15 olive green
NO. 86 African violet
NO. 50 ultramarine
NO. 55 iris purple
NO. 101 tropical
NO. 30 rosewood

4773 - Acrylic Blocks
#4 Paint Brush
Watercolor Palette
I made this on Ranger Watercolor paper.

Be sure to check out my Art Impressions Watercolor Guest Designer teammates' beautiful work! Tricia Kennedy @Triciadollkennedy and Tricia Obin @Tobin0971 You can find more inspiration by following me on my Instagram account here.

💙💙💙

Guest Designing for Art Impressions March 31, 2024

  Hello, It's been a while since I posted on my blog. I get to be a guest designer on the Art Impressions blog this weekend and was insp...