Thursday, September 6, 2018

Bible Journaling Stamps September 6, 2018


Hello Watercolor Friends,

You still have time to enter the Art Impressions Bookmarks & Tags challenge on the Ai blog.   You could win a stamp set of your choice!

I used the new Bible Journaling Stamps to make this bookmark. I'm going to journal in the bible my Dad gave me but I don't have the watercolor ground yet (it's on the way).  Art Impressions now has all the supplies you need to start journaling in your bible.  I used the 5067 - Gates of Righteousness Set which even has four different sentiments included.  I just love this set!  The leaves and grass are from the 5073 - Bible Foliage Set.  The flowers are from the 5074 - Bible Flower Set.

See the total list of supplies I used below:
5067 - Gates of Righteousness Set
5073 - Bible Foliage Set
5074 - Bible Flower Set

Marvy LePlume II Pens used:
NO. 45 sepia
NO. 15 olive green
NO. 29 Prussian blue
NO. 8 violet
NO. 93 aubergine

4773 - Acrylic Blocks
#4 Paint Brush
Watercolor Palette

I made this bookmark on Ranger Watercolor paper.

Be sure to check out my Art Impressions Watercolor Guest Designer teammates' beautiful work! Tricia Kennedy @Triciadollkennedy and Tricia Obin @Tobin0971 You can find more inspiration by following me on my Instagram account here.



💙💙💙

Guest Designing for Art Impressions March 31, 2024

  Hello, It's been a while since I posted on my blog. I get to be a guest designer on the Art Impressions blog this weekend and was insp...