Thursday, August 30, 2018

Bookmarks & Tags August 30, 2018



Hello Watercolor Friends,

Be sure and join in on the new Art Impressions Bookmarks & Tags challenge on the Ai blog. You could win a stamp set of your choice and there are a lot of wonderful new stamps now available!

My tag for this launch was made using the tractor from the brand new 5059 - WC Harvest Set. My oldest son who lives on five acres in Colorado, actually has chickens and an old blue tractor. This would be the perfect tag to put on a present for him. I used the chicken from the 4207 - Feathers TF stamp set. The flowers are from 4868 - WC Flower Set 2.

The bookmark was created with my best friend in mind. Her name is Jamie and she goes by J. She loves to read and her daughter has blonde hair. I'm sure she will love it!  I used the brand new 5053 - WC Little Girls Set.  It's probably my favorite stamp set from this new release!  The stool she is sitting on is from another one of the new sets 5055 - WC Sitting Places.  The letter J is from another must have 5071 - WC Serif Letters Set. The flowers are from 5009 - WC Mini Flower Set.

See the total list of supplies I used below:
5059 - WC Harvest Set
4207 - Feathers TF
5053 - WC Little Girls Set
5055 - WC Sitting Places Set
5009 - WC Mini Flower Set
4868 - WC Flower Set 2
5071 - WC Serif Letters Set

Marvy LePlume II Pens used:
NO. 45 sepia
NO. 15 olive green
NO. 72 pine green
NO. 86 African violet
NO. 17 steel blue
NO. 89 persimmon
NO. 43 brilliant yellow
NO. 8   violet
NO. 75 sky blue
NO. 30 rosewood

4774 - Stamp positioner
4773 - Acrylic Blocks
#4 Paint Brush
Watercolor Palette

I made these items on Ranger Watercolor paper.

Be sure to check out my Art Impressions Watercolor Guest Designer teammates' beautiful work! Tricia Kennedy @Triciadollkennedy and Tricia Obin @Tobin0971 You can find more inspiration by following me on my Instagram account here.


💙💙💙

Hello, I finally made a Halloween card this year and loved how it turned out. It's from the Art Impressions stamp set 5602  - Spooky Hou...