Thursday, September 7, 2017

Day 7 of the Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge

Happy Fall
Hello,

It's still hot here in Las Vegas, Nevada but I'm wishing for Fall and making some Fall cards.  I made this card for Day 7 of the fabulous and talented Kathy Racoosin's #thedailymarker30day coloring challenge.  If you need more information on the challenge, click here for details.

I made this card with my Art Impressions watercolor stamps from these sets: 4808 - Covered Bridge, 4875 - Garden Wagon, 4056 WC Series Set 1, and 4051 - the Foliage Set 1.  I am so excited to make Fall cards and then it will be time for holiday cards!  Isn't this the best time of year?


💙💙💙

Hello, I finally made a Halloween card this year and loved how it turned out. It's from the Art Impressions stamp set 5602  - Spooky Hou...