Monday, September 25, 2017

Day 25 of the Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge is this birthday card for Kathy Racoosin


I watercolored this card for one of my most favorite coloring artists - Kathy Racoosin from The Daily Marker.  Today is her birthday and I wanted to wish her a very happy birthday.  Kathy is hosting the SEVENTH Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge!  She takes the time to encourage others and leaves comments on the Instagram posts with the hashtag #thedailymarker30day which is how I became a card maker on Instagram.  The Instagram craft community is full of talented, encouraging, wonderful people and I will be forever grateful to Kathy for introducing me to them.



I used Art Impressions stamps and supplies to make this card, listed below with links.

4870 - WC Ornate Container Set
4701 - Clay Pot
4867 - WC Foliage Set
4876 - Wooden Chair Mini Set
Strathmore Watercolor Paper

Marvy LePlume II Pens:
NO. 55 iris purple
NO. 29 Prussian blue
NO. 72 pine green
NO. 86 African violet
NO. 40 brownish grey
NO. 60 salvia blue
NO. 45 sepia


💙💙💙


Hello, I finally made a Halloween card this year and loved how it turned out. It's from the Art Impressions stamp set 5602  - Spooky Hou...