Thursday, September 28, 2017

Day 28 of the Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge


I watercolored this card for day 28 of #thedailymarker30day coloring challenge.  I used the new WC Fall Set - 4963 from Art Impressions.  The bird is from the new WC Bird Bath Set - 4966 which truly is one of my most favorites from the new ones.  It's a must have in my opinion.  You get six birds, a bird bath and two really cute little birdhouses.  I used a pot from the WC Ornate Container Set - 4870.  The stand is from inking only the bottom part of the stamp from the WC Series 5 Set 2 - 4059.

I can't believe the coloring challenge is almost over.  It's been so much fun!  I haven't been able to color every day like I usually do but I'm happy with the amount of coloring I did get done.  I've really enjoyed being one of the goodwill ambassadors for the fabulous Kathy Racoosin who is the host of the coloring challenges.  I hope everyone found some time to color!




💙💙💙

Hello, I finally made a Halloween card this year and loved how it turned out. It's from the Art Impressions stamp set 5602  - Spooky Hou...