Friday, November 5, 2021

Brand New Christmas Wreath Stamp Set

 

Hello,

Have you seen this brand new stamp set from Art Impressions 5472 Christmas Wreath Set? It makes it so easy to make a fun, pretty Christmas card! Before I send it out - I will write the names on the stockings of the couple that will be receiving this card. Everyone loves personalization! If you don't have the Helix circle maker that Ai Kendra Krebs recommends, you should get it. It's only like $6 on Amazon. It makes it so easy to make a wreath shape, then you can just erase the line after you stamp your wreath. That's what I did. Think of all the possibilities of what you could put in the center of the wreath. I have a feeling this set will run out quickly, so hurry and get yours.

Supplies used:
Signo White Pigment Ink Gel PenWCBRUSH1 - WC Brush NO. 1WCBRUSH4 - WC Brush NO. 4Canson XL WC Paper Pad5137 - DB Pen Set 10PK - Bonnie's Favorites Set 15138 - DB Pen Set 10PK - Bonnie's Favorites Set 2


4773 - Acrylic Block 5 Pack (Variety)4774 - Stamp PositionerDB177 - Dual Brush Pen - 177 Dark JadeDB249 - Dual Brush Pen - 249 Hunter GreenDB565 - Dual Brush Pen - 565 Deep BlueDB969 - Dual Brush Pen - 969 Chocolate

Guest Designing for Art Impressions March 31, 2024

  Hello, It's been a while since I posted on my blog. I get to be a guest designer on the Art Impressions blog this weekend and was insp...