Sunday, November 14, 2021

Brand New Ai Watering Cans Foundation



Have you seen the brand new 5469 Foundations Watering Cans? It's so cute and fun to decorate. I had to do this in a Christmas theme, too. I first stamped it with the pole being slanted which drove me crazy until I stamped another one using a Misti stamp platform. I stamped the main image with Memento London Fog ink. Add your flowers inked in Tombow 636 and 603. I used Flower Set 4052 but you could use whatever flowers you want. I used the Christmas Wreath Stamp set for the Christmas watering cans below. The foliage is inked in 249 and 177 and I used the 4051 Foliage Set. Color the pole with 969. Decorate the pots in whatever designs you can dream up. That's the fun part! I used three of the pot designs from the brand new 5468 Foundations Teapots Set. I used Tombows 228, 312, 565 and N52 to decorate the pots. I also used the fine tip of the Tombow TwinTone in blue for some of the details. The sky is done with the Tombow 312. That dragon fly is from Kendra Kreb's Exclusive Teapot Set colored in 636 and a little 228. I hope you give either one of these a try! The foundations are must haves!

Supplies used:
4051 - WC Foliage Set 14052 - WC Flower Set 1WCBRUSH4 - WC Brush NO. 4Canson XL WC Paper Pad4.0 MM Molotow Grafx Art Masking Liquid Pump Marker5137 - DB Pen Set 10PK - Bonnie's Favorites Set 15138 - DB Pen Set 10PK - Bonnie's Favorites Set 24773 - Acrylic Block 5 Pack (Variety)4774 - Stamp PositionerWCPLT - Watercolor Palette5062 - Rounded Rectangle A2 Double Stitched DiesNew MISTI Stamping Tool - The Most Incredible Stamp Tool Invented
TT42 - Twintone Marker - 42 Navy

Hello, I finally made a Halloween card this year and loved how it turned out. It's from the Art Impressions stamp set 5602  - Spooky Hou...