Sunday, August 15, 2021


Hi!

This card was inspired by the Owner/Creator of Art Impressions - Bonnie Krebs and her daughter Kendra. They posted awesome tutorials last week on Facebook. I love Fall and Halloween so I combined their ideas and added the barn which is my all time favorite stamp from Ai. I used a Molotow masking pen to draw the ghosts in the barn. The cat has several layers of grey then black to really make it look like a black cat. Give it a go and tag me if you do please!

Supplies:

5426 - WC Veggies5425 - WC Peeking Animals4873 - WC Cats Set4703 - Flower Cart4807 - Old Barn Mini Set4051 - WC Foliage Set 12.0 MM Molotow Grafx Art Masking Liquid Pump MarkerWCBRUSH4 - WC Brush NO. 4Canson XL WC Paper PadWCPLT - Watercolor Palette5137 - DB Pen Set 10PK - Bonnie's Favorites Set 15138 - DB Pen Set 10PK - Bonnie's Favorites Set 24773 - Acrylic Block 5 Pack (Variety)4774 - Stamp Positioner

Guest Designing for Art Impressions March 31, 2024

  Hello, It's been a while since I posted on my blog. I get to be a guest designer on the Art Impressions blog this weekend and was insp...