Friday, July 17, 2020

Ai Watercolor Weekend July 17, 2020




Hello,

I needed an anniversary card for my son and his wife and I had seen that sentiment on a cactus card on Instagram. I used my label maker to make that sentiment strip and then put together some cactus and pots for this funny anniversary card for the Art Impressions Watercolor Weekend.  Be sure to check out the Ai blog for more watercolor weekend inspiration. My teammates are super talented! I made a tutorial on YouTube for this card in case you want to try it:




Supplies used:
4869 - WC Small Container Set4763 - Southwest5196 - WC Desert Set4052 - WC Flower Set 15009 - WC Mini Flower Set4051 - WC Foliage Set 14773 - Acrylic Block 5 Pack (Variety)WCBRUSH4 - WC Brush NO. 4WCTAB - Watercolor Tablet5137 - DB Pen Set 10PK - Bonnie's Favorites Set 15063 - Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies

Guest Designing for Art Impressions March 31, 2024

  Hello, It's been a while since I posted on my blog. I get to be a guest designer on the Art Impressions blog this weekend and was insp...