Friday, March 6, 2020

Watercolor Weekend March 7, 2020



Hello,

I bet you are in love with the brand new 5260 - WC Shops Set like I am! I can see this set being used again and again. I stamped the cafe on Bristol Smooth paper after inking it up with 969 then 565. I pulled the color out of the lines and then I inked the flowers from the 5009 - WC Mini Flower Set in 177 and 636 in the flower boxes on the lower level and inked in 177 and 993 for the flowers up top. I stamped the metal flower and birdhouse from the brand new 5264 - WC Decorative Post Set. It's a must have set with six metal pieces. I stamped the light from the 5263 - WC Lamp Post Set (using the stamp positioner). I used 636 to watercolor the sign, roof, flower, birdhouse, the light, awning and flower boxes. I used 526 to watercolor the windows. I watercolored the chimney, steps, tree trunk and front door with 969. I inked up the foliage from 4051 Foliage Set 1in 177 then stamped the tree leaves. I used the small grass from that same set 4051 inked in 177 to stamp the grass, then pulled the color up and out. I watercolored the sky in 525. I finished off my scene by using 565 off the palette to shade the ground, under the flower boxes, around the door and tree and under the signs and ledges. I used a black extra fine tip pen to add in lines that washed away. I cut it out using the 5061 - Square Double Stitched Die Set.

Are you participating in the fabulous Kathy Racoosin's 30 Day Coloring Challenge? Click here for more info. You can join in any time. Just include the #thedailymarker30day on your posts.

Thank you for checking out my blog!  You can find more of my cards on my Instagram account here

Supplies used listed below:

Hello, I finally made a Halloween card this year and loved how it turned out. It's from the Art Impressions stamp set 5602  - Spooky Hou...