Friday, March 13, 2020

Happy St Patrick's Day March 13, 2020




Hello,

Happy St Patrick's Day to you and yours! I loved Kendra Kreb's from Art Impression's Watercolor Wednesday tutorial on YouTube but I didn't have any St Patrick's Day stamps to recreate my interpretation until I ordered from Simon Says Stamp and they gave me this adorable llama set for free!  So I was able to create this card and I'm entering it in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge "use some green". I stamped the llama in Archival Black ink and then watercolored the rest using Tombow markers and Art Impression stamps for the foliage and flowers.

Are you participating in the fabulous Kathy Racoosin's 30 Day Coloring Challenge? You can join in any time. Just include the #thedailymarker30day on your posts.

Thank you for checking out my blog!  You can find more of my cards on my Instagram account here

Supplies used:
5126 - WC Foliage Set 45258 - WC Flower Set 45137 - DB Pen Set 10PK - Bonnie's Favorites Set 15063 - Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies

Guest Designing for Art Impressions March 31, 2024

  Hello, It's been a while since I posted on my blog. I get to be a guest designer on the Art Impressions blog this weekend and was insp...