Thursday, March 26, 2020

Ai Bible Journaling New Release March 26, 2020


Hello,

Have you seen the brand new Bible Journaling stamps from Art Impressions? I made this card with the 5270 - Columns Set. I LOVE all four stamps included in the set and know I will be using them often. Bonnie Krebs, owner/creator of Art Impressions gave me the idea to add the flower pots to the light pole. So to make this card, I stamped the light pole after inking it in 969 and 565 but I think next time, I will use an archival ink so my light doesn't get muddied up. I pulled the color out of the lines, then I added the yellow 993 from the palette to the light. I used the stamp positioner to add the pots from the 4869 - WC Container Set. I pulled the color out of the lines then colored them in 636. I used a fine tipped pen and ruler to add the lines over the pots. I inked up the vine from the Foliage Set - 4051 in 177 and added it around the pole. I used the smaller vine from the 5126 - WC Foliage Set 4 inked in 249 to fill the flower pots, leaving some areas to stamp the brand new roses from the 5258 - WC Flower Set 4 inked in 685. I dabbed at all of the foliage and flowers with a wet brush. I used 228 on the palette to color the light pole. Next, I added the grasses from the 5126 - WC Foliage Set 4 inked in 177 to the ground. I added the yellow 993 flowers from the 5009 - WC Mini Flower set all around. I used 565 to watercolor the sky. I stamped the bunny from the 4874 - WC Bunnies Set inked in 969 then pulled the color out of the lines. I added some of the yellow to the bunny and 685 to the ears and cheek. I used the smaller vine from the 5126 set inked in 173 to add that lighter green to brighten up all of the greenery. I shaded the ground with the 565 then stamped the Happy Easter from the Easter Twist Set - 5210 in grey Memento ink. I used the 5062 - Rounded Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies to cut it out along with a back ground piece. I used my Sakura Glitter Gelly Roll pen to add some glitter on the light, flowers, bunny and the pots.

Are you participating in the fabulous Kathy Racoosin's 30 Day Coloring Challenge? You can join in any time. Just include the #thedailymarker30day on your posts.

Thank you for checking out my blog!  You can find more of my cards on my Instagram account here

Supplies used:


Guest Designing for Art Impressions March 31, 2024

  Hello, It's been a while since I posted on my blog. I get to be a guest designer on the Art Impressions blog this weekend and was insp...