Sunday, February 16, 2020

Making Cards out of Watercolored Scenes February 16, 2020


Hello,

I attended a class taught by Art Impression's Kendra Krebs in 2017 and I made this scene and finally turned it into a card. I love how cute it is with my new Nordic dies from the Greetery. I have a bunch of scenes that I plan to turn into cards now that I sent 20 of my cards to Art Impressions. I need to replenish my stock.

Thank you for checking out my blog!  You can find more of my cards on my Instagram account here

Supplies used listed below:

4958 - WC Cottages Set5137 - DB Pen Set 10PK - Bonnie's Favorites Set 1WCBRUSH4 - WC Brush NO. 4Canson XL WC Paper PadWC Travel Box4051 - WC Foliage Set 14868 - WC Flower Set 24052 - WC Flower Set 1

Guest Designing for Art Impressions March 31, 2024

  Hello, It's been a while since I posted on my blog. I get to be a guest designer on the Art Impressions blog this weekend and was insp...