Saturday, February 22, 2020

Making Cards Out of Scenes February 22, 2020


Hello,

I am making cards out of my scraps that I have watercolored and thrown in a box.  Here's another one that I made using Art Impression's 4701 - Clay Pot stamp set.  It includes those awesome purple flower stamps and a branch set that I used.  The grass and leaves are from the original Foliage Set - 4051 and those blue flowers are from the Flower Set - 4052.

Thank you for checking out my blog!  You can find more of my cards on my Instagram account here

Supplies used listed below:
4701 - Clay Pot4052 - WC Flower Set 14051 - WC Foliage Set 15137 - DB Pen Set 10PK - Bonnie's Favorites Set 1Canson XL WC Paper PadWCBRUSH4 - WC Brush NO. 4



Hello, I finally made a Halloween card this year and loved how it turned out. It's from the Art Impressions stamp set 5602  - Spooky Hou...