Thursday, March 7, 2019

Floral Card Challenge March 7, 2019


Hello Watercolor Friends,

Ready for MORE brand new Art Impressions stamps, including an awesome set of five bridges in this one 5122 - WC Bridge Set?  I would love to cross a pretty bridge like this one. I wanted to surround it with flowers and flowering bushes. I stamped the bridge in the center, after inking it with 565 and then stamping it off once on a piece of scrap paper.  I pulled the color out of the lines and added a little bit of the 565 to the palette to darken the underside of the bridge and to create the stream.  Then I took the bush stamp from the 4051 - WC Foliage Set 1 to create those big blue bushes in the back.  Next I inked up the little vines from the brand new 5126 - WC Foliage Set 4 with 177 and stamped them all around the water and bridge. I'm in love with this new foliage set and it has 3 sets that go both ways,  it's definitely a must have!  I added water to them, then I added flowers everywhere by inking up just three of the tiny flowers from 4052 - WC Flowers set 1 using the 8 violet.  I added water to them.  I took white paint and tiny stylus and dotted in the centers of many of the little flowers.  Next I took the little grasses from the new 5126 - WC Foliage Set 4 and inked them up with the 72 pine green pen and stamped them around.  I used the little grass from 4051 - WC Foliage Set 1 and the 177 pen to ink it and stamped the grass all around and added water.  I used green from palette to color in the path.  I added 528 to my palette and a lot of water to color in the sky.  I used my Copic multi liner 0.03 pen to sign it and drew in the lines under the bridge.  I used the 5062 - Double Stitched Rounded Rectangle dies to cut out my picture and a background piece.  I used this brand new  5133 - Flag double stitched die set to cut out the sentiment flag and stamped it with the "hello" from the brand new 5136 - WC sentiments set 2.

Supplies used:

Hello, I finally made a Halloween card this year and loved how it turned out. It's from the Art Impressions stamp set 5602  - Spooky Hou...