Thursday, February 21, 2019

Warm Wishes February 21, 2019



Hello Watercolor Friends,

I loved Art Impression's Bonnie Krebs' video on YouTube yesterday making this pretty wintery scene.  I live in Las Vegas and it actually snowed here today.  It hasn't snowed and stuck like this since December of 2008.  What a perfect day to make this card which will be great for a winter birthday card.  I tried something different for the snow, I used iridescent embossing powder.  I love how it turned out but it's hard to get a picture of the way it really looks.

I'm also posting a picture and video of it snowing in my back yard:


This is also my card for day 21 of the fabulous Kathy Racoosin's coloring challenge - #thedailymarker30day If you need more information go to Kathy's blog here.

Guest Designing for Art Impressions March 31, 2024

  Hello, It's been a while since I posted on my blog. I get to be a guest designer on the Art Impressions blog this weekend and was insp...