Friday, July 28, 2017

Lovely View

Instagram Dotjiris


I really love that rustic looking window stamp set 4274 from Art Impressions so I made this card and used the Small Container set to add the pots of flowers.  My favorite color is red but my second favorite color is that light aqua color I put on the wooden window covers.  I also love to put animals of any kind in these scenes so I added a bird from the Birds set 4872.

If you haven't tried the Art Impressions watercolor stamps - you SHOULD!  They are so easy and all scaled to go together so the possibilities are endless.  I love creating new scenes by changing out the animals or some other parts or even just by using different colors.  There are new ones coming out soon and I can't wait to get them all!  I love laminating the cards that come with them and then the stamps just cling to them.  I store them in this awesome fridge container from Marshall's.  See below.

My Art Impressions stamps and Marvy LePlume Pens

Hello, I finally made a Halloween card this year and loved how it turned out. It's from the Art Impressions stamp set 5602  - Spooky Hou...