Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Beach Cottage

Instagram dotjiris

I made this card using the Art Impressions watercolor stamp set 4606 Cottage by the Beach and Bonnie's favorite pens.   I get most of my supplies from the Art Impressions website.

Ever since I was a little girl (a long, long, time ago) I wanted to go to Hawaii.  I think it was from watching Elvis' Blue Hawaii that made me think it would be paradise.  I made it to my dream vacation thanks to our eldest son, Scott who bought us a package deal for our 25th wedding anniversary.  The place was on the island of Kauai and it truly was paradise!  I'm so grateful to Scott for that amazing week.

Anyway, every summer, I wish I could go back to Hawaii to explore another island and this beach cottage would be a lovely place to stay, wouldn't it?



Whale watching
Beautiful waterfalls
Watching the surfers until sunset


Hello, I finally made a Halloween card this year and loved how it turned out. It's from the Art Impressions stamp set 5602  - Spooky Hou...