Thursday, December 1, 2022

Ai Watercolor Weekend December 2, 2022

Hello,

I was inspired by Bonnie Krebs, the Owner/Creator or Art Impressions to have an angel putting a star on a Christmas tree which was on her Advent Journal tutorial on Facebook. The 5578 Little Angels set is truly one of my favorites that I'm sure I will use again and again. There are 6 different angels included! To make this one, stamp the 5597 Harvest Wheelbarrow on watercolor paper. Stamp the tree from the 5010 WC Tree Set 1. Stamp the top gift next to the tree from the 5571 Christmas Snowman Set. Stamp the smallest foliage from the 5009 Mini Flower Set in a circle to make the wreath. Using the fine tip of the Red TwinTone pen, add some berries. Stamp the angels from the Little Angels set. Cut out a star from glittery gold card stock using the star die from the 5543 Journal Die Set. Use Dr Ph Martin's Bleed Proof white paint to add the snow. Cut it out with the 5063 Double Stitched Rectangle die set. 

Supplies used:

Guest Designing for Art Impressions March 31, 2024

  Hello, It's been a while since I posted on my blog. I get to be a guest designer on the Art Impressions blog this weekend and was insp...