Tuesday, May 3, 2022

May 3, 2022 Exclusive Art Impressions Stamp Set for Simon Says Stamp

 


Hello,

Have you seen the brand new 5546 - Exclusive Ai Stamp Set available only at Simon Says Stamp? It's so cute with lots of great sentiments. I watercolored these up using Tombow Pens after stamping them in Memento London Fog ink for that no line look. The flowers are from my favorite 5475 WC Flower Set 6. That fifth bunny is from the 4874 Bunnies Set because my Mom-in-law has 5 bunnies, oops, I mean kids and I thought she would love that card for Mother's Day. The tag would be great for one of my sons or grandsons. Don't have regret by missing out of this exclusive set as it will surely sell out fast!


Hello, I finally made a Halloween card this year and loved how it turned out. It's from the Art Impressions stamp set 5602  - Spooky Hou...