Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Animal Nativity Set December 22, 2020


 Hello,

I just love this 5350 - Animal Nativity stamp set from Art Impressions that comes with the dies and some great sentiments. I watercolored this card using Tombow markers.  Each image was stamped using Memento Desert Sand ink for the no-line coloring look onto Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper.  I darkened the faces using the fine tip of a Twin Tone brown pen from Tombow.  Hope you try it!

Supplies used:

WCBRUSH4 - WC Brush NO. 45350 - Animal Nativity Set5137 - DB Pen Set 10PK - Bonnie's Favorites Set 14773 - Acrylic Block 5 Pack (Variety)TT41 - TwinTone Marker - 41 Chocolate

Guest Designing for Art Impressions March 31, 2024

  Hello, It's been a while since I posted on my blog. I get to be a guest designer on the Art Impressions blog this weekend and was insp...