Thursday, August 27, 2020

Ai Watercolor Weekend September 4, 2020



Ai Watercolor Weekend

Hello,

I made this card for the Art Impressions Watercolor Weekend. Be sure to check out their blog for lots of inspiration. Summer always finds me wishing I was at a lake or ocean. Since it's almost Labor Day, the end of summer, I made one last patriotic card.  I posted the video on YouTube:


Supplies used:


5057 - WC Boat Set5069 - My Fortress Set2.0 MM Molotow Grafx Art Masking Liquid Pump MarkerWCBRUSH4 - WC Brush NO. 4WCTAB - Watercolor TabletWink of Stella Glitter Clear Brush Pen - Clear4620 - WC Accessory Kit5063 - Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies5137 - DB Pen Set 10PK - Bonnie's Favorites Set 1Tonic Studios - Tim Holtz - Glass Media Mat and Tool Set Bundle4773 - Acrylic Block 5 Pack (Variety)

Guest Designing for Art Impressions March 31, 2024

  Hello, It's been a while since I posted on my blog. I get to be a guest designer on the Art Impressions blog this weekend and was insp...