Thursday, August 6, 2020

Happy Birthday Dog Twist Set




Hello,

I watercolored this cute dog from the Art Impressions Dog Twist Set 5211 and I made a tutorial and you can watch it here:




I stamped the dog images front and back on Canson watercolor paper using my Misti so I could ink them up several times with Memento Desert Sand dye ink. I watercolored them and then used the dies that come with the set. I used the dies from the 5218 - Twist Frame Die set that works with all of the Twist Die Sets and even comes with that cute Happy Birthday die. 

Supplies used:


5211 - Dog Twist Set5218 - Twist Frame DieWCBRUSH4 - WC Brush NO. 4WCTAB - Watercolor Tablet5137 - DB Pen Set 10PK - Bonnie's Favorites Set 15063 - Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies5062 - Rounded Rectangle A2 Double Stitched DiesHero Arts - MISTI - Original MISTI - Most Incredible Stamp Tool Invented

Hello, I finally made a Halloween card this year and loved how it turned out. It's from the Art Impressions stamp set 5602  - Spooky Hou...