Wednesday, January 31, 2018

#SSSWChallenge Anything Goes



Hi Friends!

I made this card using Art Impressions (Ai) watercolor stamps and Marvy LePlume II markers.  I'm entering it into the Simon Says Stamp (SSS) Anything Goes Wednesday Challenge.  (Shout out to my friend Connie Myers on Instagram as Beltway Butterfly for telling me about this!)  The SSS designers made some beautiful cards with Art Impression stamps. I'm one of Ai's biggest fans and lucky enough to be one of their watercolor designers.  Check out the Simon Says Stamp blog for more info.  The prize is $50 to spend at SSS where you can purchase this stamp set I used.  I'd love to get some items off of my wish list.

I'm also going to tag this card with #thedailymarker30day for Kathy Racoosin's ninth coloring challenge.  If you haven't participated and need more info, click here.


💙💙💙


Guest Designing for Art Impressions March 31, 2024

  Hello, It's been a while since I posted on my blog. I get to be a guest designer on the Art Impressions blog this weekend and was insp...