Friday, December 1, 2017

Watercolor Weekend December 2, 2017









Hello Watercolor Friends,

I've made a Christmas card for this Watercolor Weekend using a cabin from the new 4962 - WC Rustic Cabins Set.  I also used the tree from the WC Tree Set - 4269 and the fence from the 4807 - Old Barn Set. I used some Zig Wink of Stella to add glitter to the snow.  I used Glossy Accents on the lights and Nuvo Crystal Drops on the trees to add sparkle.  I used a Uni-ball Signo pen to add the snow to the sky.

NO. 86 African violet
NO. 72 pine green
NO. 45 sepia
NO. 20 magenta
NO. 105 lt. teal
NO. 17 steel blue

4773 - Acrylic Blocks
#4 Paint Brush

I made this on Canson 140 lb watercolor paper.

Be sure to check out my Art Impressions Watercolor Guest Designer teammates' beautiful work! Tricia Kennedy @Triciadollkennedy and Tricia Obin @Tobin0971


💙💙💙

Hello, I finally made a Halloween card this year and loved how it turned out. It's from the Art Impressions stamp set 5602  - Spooky Hou...