Saturday, March 30, 2024

Guest Designing for Art Impressions March 31, 2024

 






Hello,

It's been a while since I posted on my blog. I get to be a guest designer on the Art Impressions blog this weekend and was inspired by where I live now in beautiful Bella Vista, Arkansas. Spring is so gorgeous here with all of the green and the white and purple trees blooming. There are also daffodils all over town. There are bridges and churches and lots of water here. I'm so happy I moved here after living in the desert of Las Vegas, NV for 36 years. 

I started this by stamping the 5526 Footbridge Simple Scene. Next, I stamped the church on the hill from the 5058 WC Church set. I knew I needed color under the trees so the white would show up so I colored everything including the sky then stamped the smaller tree from the 5010 WC Tree set in the four places. I used the flowers from the 4052 Flower Set for the purple tree in Tombow 685. The yellow and pink flowers are the dots from that same flower set. The grass is from the 4051 Foliage set in front by the bunny from the 5737 Bunny and Chicks set. The foliage in the back is from the 5372 Mini Foliage Set. The white trees are made using the Dr. Ph Martin's bleed proof white. I hope you guys give this a try and tag me in it if you do, please. Happy Easter! 

Supplies used:

Guest Designing for Art Impressions March 31, 2024

  Hello, It's been a while since I posted on my blog. I get to be a guest designer on the Art Impressions blog this weekend and was insp...