Friday, July 16, 2021

Ai Watercolor Weekend July 16, 2021



Hello,

Have you seen the newest release from Art Impressions? I used the largest rocks from the brand new 5415 Rocks Set for this card and I used the brand new 5413 Weathered Stumps for my card. The animal is from the 5425 Peaking Animals Set. The scene is from the 5378 Stone Creek Scene. The cabin is from the 4962 Rustic Cabins Set. The trees and tiny grasses in the back are from the 5372 Mini Foliage and fence is from the 5371 Barn Set. The grass in front is from the 4051 Foliage Set 1. The flowers in back are from the 5009 Mini Flowers Set and the flowers in front are from the 5258 Flowers Set 4. I used the 5063 Rectangle Double Stitched Dies. I watched Art Impression's Kendras' Back to Basics video on shading houses and really built up the color. If you haven't seen it, you should check it out on Facebook or YouTube. Happy crafting!


Supplies used:

Hello, I finally made a Halloween card this year and loved how it turned out. It's from the Art Impressions stamp set 5602  - Spooky Hou...