Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Just a note to say hi January 14, 2020


Hello,

I thought I was making a Christmas card (getting started really early!) but it turned out more like a "winter hello card" so I went with that sentiment from the 5228 - SBC Exclusive Hydrangeas set. If you haven't seen those sentiments (in beautiful fonts) you really should check them out. I stamped the bike from the 5124 - WC Bicycle Set first, then stamped it on masking paper and covered it up. I then stamped the lamp post from the 5197 - WC Winter Kids Set and stamped it on post-it tape to cover it up. Then I used the 4960 - WC Fir Trees Set to stamp the three trees.  I pulled off the masks, then I added water to the trees. I watercolored the bike and lamppost next then added the flowers and grass to the baskets and ground.  I cut out my scene and a background piece of paper using the 5063 - Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies.

Thank you for checking out my blog!  You can find more of my cards on my Instagram account here

Supplies used listed below:

Art Impressions - Clear Photopolymer Stamp Set - Hydrangeas5124 - WC Bicycle Set5197 - WC Winter Kids Set4960 - WC Fir Trees Set4052 - WC Flower Set 15063 - Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies5137 - DB Pen Set 10PK - Bonnie's Favorites Set 1WCBRUSH4 - WC Brush NO. 4WCBRUSH1 - WC Brush NO. 1Therm O Web - Masking Magic Sheets - 5 x 7Post-It Adhesive Roll

Guest Designing for Art Impressions March 31, 2024

  Hello, It's been a while since I posted on my blog. I get to be a guest designer on the Art Impressions blog this weekend and was insp...