Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Winter Scene December 4, 2019


Hello,

I just made this card for the Simon Says Stamp Instagram Winter Challenge.  Instagram has the most wonderful card making community!  Make something with a winter theme and use the hashtag #sssigchallenge and you could win $50 in supplies from SSS. I used my Art Impressions stamps to make this scene. I stamped the tractor first, watercolored it then I masked it off and stamped the barn.  I watercolored it and then I stamped the mountains and pulled the color out of the lines, the way Bonnie Krebs, owner/creator of Ai does on her Watercolor Wednesday tutorials on YouTube.  I stamped the little boy and watercolored him then cut out the scene with my A2 Rectangle Dies.

Thank you for checking out my blog!  You can find more of my cards on my Instagram account here

Supplies used listed below:

5197 - WC Winter Kids Set5011 - WC Truck Mini Set5198 - WC Mountain Set5059 - WC Harvest Set5137 - DB Pen Set 10PK - Bonnie's Favorites Set 15077 - Acrylic Block Set 4/pk - (2)1x1, 1.5x1.5, 3x44774 - Stamp PositionerWCBRUSH4 - WC Brush NO. 45063 - Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies

Guest Designing for Art Impressions March 31, 2024

  Hello, It's been a while since I posted on my blog. I get to be a guest designer on the Art Impressions blog this weekend and was insp...