Sunday, December 16, 2018

Christmas Card Day


Hello!

I'm still making my Christmas cards.  I think this is my 3rd year of not buying any Christmas cards and hand making them all.  This one I created with a Simon Says Stamp set called "Christmas Squad".  The set even has a gingerbread man, a cat and a dog with Santa hats on them.  Super cute!  I stamped the couple (in my mind, me and my husband) and then covered them with masking paper and then I stamped the tree.  After watercoloring everything, I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops to the ornaments and while they were still wet, dropped glitter on top.  I'm entering it in the SSS Christmas Card Day challenge.  Merry Christmas!

💙💙💙


Guest Designing for Art Impressions March 31, 2024

  Hello, It's been a while since I posted on my blog. I get to be a guest designer on the Art Impressions blog this weekend and was insp...