Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Fall Fishing October 17, 2018


Hi Watercolor Friends!

Just made this card using Art Impression's stamps to make another fishing scene - this one with just my youngest grandson, Caide.  I love his red hair and knew it would be perfect in a fall scene.  I wish we really were fishing right now.

See the total list of supplies I used below:
5054 - WC Little Boys Set
5055 - WC Sitting Places Set
5057 - WC Boat Set
5007 - WC Foliage Set 3
4964 - WC Branches Set

Marvy LePlume II Pens used:
NO. 45 sepia

#4 Paint Brush
Watercolor Palette
I made this on Ranger Watercolor paper.

💙💙💙

Guest Designing for Art Impressions March 31, 2024

  Hello, It's been a while since I posted on my blog. I get to be a guest designer on the Art Impressions blog this weekend and was insp...