Thursday, March 1, 2018

Watercolor Wonders Challenge March 1, 2018




Hello Watercolor Friends,

I'm so excited about Art Impression's Creator/Owner Bonnie Krebs' brand new Watercolor Stamps! You can win Ai stamps by entering the current new challenge called Watercolor Wonders.  Go to the Ai blog and check it out! I used the well from the brand new set 5012 - WC Wishing Well Mini Set and I used new foliage and flowers from the new 5007 - WC Foliage Set 3 and 5008 - WC Flower Set 3. Both of these sets are must haves in my opinion. Seriously, how cute are those flowers I used? I also used a bird from the 4966 WC Bird Bath Set.

Marvy LePlume II Pens used:
NO. 15 olive green
NO. 45 sepia
NO. 79 grape
NO. 50 ultramarine
NO. 101 tropical
NO. 105 lt. teal

4773 - Acrylic Blocks
4774 - Stamp positioner
#4 Paint Brush

I made this on Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Cardstock.

Be sure to check out my Art Impressions Watercolor Guest Designer teammates' beautiful work! Tricia Kennedy @Triciadollkennedy and Tricia Obin @Tobin0971


💙💙💙

Hello, I finally made a Halloween card this year and loved how it turned out. It's from the Art Impressions stamp set 5602  - Spooky Hou...