Friday, October 6, 2017

Watercolor Weekend October 7, 2017



Hello Friends,

I made this card for the Watercolor Weekend round up on the Art Impressions blog. I used Ai's new stamps - 4958 WC Cottages Set and 4959 - WC Dogs Set. I just love that cute little puppy. There are six different puppies in the set and I am excited to use them all! I added that pumpkin from the WC Series 3 Set 1 - 4056 for a touch of Fall.

Other supplies:
NO. 28 English red
NO. 45 sepia
NO. 13 ochre
NO. 29 Prussian blue
NO. 72 pine green
NO. 15 olive green
NO. 49 vermilion
Tombow N15

4773 - Acrylic Blocks
4774 - Stamp Positioner
#4 Paint Brush

I made this on Strathmore watercolor paper.

Be sure to check out my Art Impressions Watercolor Guest Designer teammates' beautiful work! Tricia Kennedy @Triciadollkennedy and Tricia Obin @Tobin0971


💙💙💙





Guest Designing for Art Impressions March 31, 2024

  Hello, It's been a while since I posted on my blog. I get to be a guest designer on the Art Impressions blog this weekend and was insp...