Saturday, September 16, 2017

Watercolor Weekend September 16, 2017



Hello Watercolor Fans,

Who doesn't love Fall?  For me, it's definitely the most wonderful time of the year!  I have fond memories of Fall like the excitement of going back to school, which I always loved, to raking piles of leaves and jumping in them with my big brothers and my little sister.  Fall brings us Halloween, my birthday, Thanksgiving, pumpkin spice creamer in my coffee and best of all Fall colors!

I made this Fall birthday card for the bi-monthly Watercolor Weekend Roundup on the Art Impressions blog using watercolor stamps from these sets:  4964 - WC Branches, 4966 - WC Bird Bath, 4867 - WC Foliage Set 2, 3545 - WC Series 7 Set 2, 4051 - WC Foliage Set 1.  The Marvy LePlume II pens I used are listed below:

28 english red
45 sepia
17 steel blue
6 brown
43 brilliant yellow
88 terra cotta

4773 - Acrylic Blocks
4774 Stamp Positioner
#4 Paint Brush

I made this on Strathmore watercolor paper.

Be sure to check out my Art Impressions Watercolor Guest Designer teammates' beautiful work! Tricia Kennedy @Triciadollkennedy and Tricia Obin @Tobin0971



๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Hello, I finally made a Halloween card this year and loved how it turned out. It's from the Art Impressions stamp set 5602  - Spooky Hou...